SABER PORTO is a A video game development studio located in beautiful Porto, Portugal. Saber Porto is a Saber Interactive studio member and part of the Embracer Group.
The studio specializes in the creation of cutting-edge video games for PC and Console, leveraging our exceptional open-world technology wherever possible. SABER PORTO is seeking a GAMEPLAY DEVELOPER to join our team.
- Complete tasks to specification defined by your Lead Programmer.
- Work together with designers and animators to deliver features on schedule.
- A keen eye for qualitative issues is essential.
- Create believable characters using both AI and animation techniques.
- Develop systems, such as navigation, population and weapons.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Great team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting edge video game experiences.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Commercial games programming experience.
- Experience working with animations and animation trees.