Saber Interactive Porto is a videogame developer, part of the Embracer group, known for its work on Dakar Desert Rally, the highly anticipated continuation of Dakar 18, which was developed under the BigMoon flag. Instituted in 2019 after the integration of BigMoon into the larger Saber family, these later years Saber Interactive Porto has been growing exponentially not only in team size, but also in infrastructure, always aiming for the best quality of all the ongoing and future projects. For this very reason, Saber Porto Interactive is constantly looking for the most talented, dedicated, and passionate people to join our ranks. If you feel enthusiastic about a BUIL PROGRAMMER position, feel free to send us your application and give yourself a chance to come and work with us.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support all the games developed by Saber Interactive Porto.
• Improve our build pipeline with scripts and process for speed up and automate the build process and maintain our TeamCity projects.
• Create and maintain our Telegram Bot built in Python to give the team more tools to work with also maintain the automated tests for the Bot and Scripts developed in Python.
• Help the development team to figure out why builds are not working properly, specialy when related to Patches and DLC contents.
• Work together with Release Management team to identify and solve any issues that may appear during a new submission.
• Implement and maintain automated tests in Unreal using the Gauntlet plugin.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
• At least 1-3 years of programming experience (C#, Python) or related experience
• Experience with CI/CD tool such as TeamCity, Jenkins, GitLab or similar
• Experience with automated test
• Knowledge in C/C++ & Unreal Engine 4 or Unreal Engine 5
• Knowledge of Gauntlet plugin is a plus
• Resourcefulness (you may not always have the answers, but you know where to find them)
• A collaborative and innovative spirit
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills (you’re comfortable talking to content creators and code-owners alike)
• An investigative approach to problem solving – you’re not one to just scratch the surface; you care to get to the root cause of issues and come up with long-term solutions to resolve them